OneDrive is your Alvernia cloud storage area so you can access your files from any device.
You can upload files from a network drive to OneDrive for anywhere access.
From any web browser:
- Go to www.alvernia.edu
- Click LOGINS from the bottom menu choices
- Click Login under Email – Office 365 for Email
- Log in with your Alvernia network firstname.lastname@example.org
John Smith, ID number 000123456 logs on with email@example.com
- Click the OneDrive application
Use the New button to create folders for your files or upload entire folders from your local computer.
You can upload files to OneDrive by drag and drop or via the “Upload” button in OneDrive.
From a Windows computer:
- Open Windows File Explorer
If you do not see your OneDrive in File Explorer click HERE
- Navigate to any files you want to move to OneDrive
- Example: personal files in U: drive or shared files in S: or T: drive
- Drag and drop them to the OneDrive window in your browser or use the “Upload” button in OneDrive
To upload entire folders use the Google Chrome browser.
- Choose Upload, Folder
- Browse to a folder on your local computer, click to select it and choose OK
- Your folder will be uploaded
Attached files: Move Files to OneDrive v2.pdfTags: 365, files, office, onedrive, storage, upload